zaterdag 10 maart 2012

2012 - system-design of Possession

I live in a very nice house, that I never really saw as mine. It's large, too large for one person, and I always saw it as a present that I can live here for a while. I noticed that I am not dependent on the place I live, not in this specific house or this specific environment (which is beautifull). So I 'thought', I am not possessed by the house.
Since 9 months or something I am sharing this house. And we have had conflicts about taking care of the house, which is important for me. You take care of the things around you, also if it is materialistic. If it would not work out together in the house, I can leave the house. That's not really a problem. The house becomes (and actually has always been) too expensive for me to live alone, so it is sharing or moving. So still I thought, I am not possessed by the house.
Until reading about possessions, and regognizing some signs of possession in my behaviour about the house. So what is it that I am possessed by? What am I protecting and defining as my own?
It is simply the place I live in. It doesnot matter where this place is or how big, but I "need a place for my own". Here is also the needing coming in.
I have difficulties to share the place I live in and to give out of hands the control of the care-taking for it. I defined myself as the place that I live in. And I am sharing this with a person who is able to live anywhere with anyone. He doesnot like it just anywhere but he is able to and adapts to, even on the street.

Thought:
I need a place for my own.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think "I need a place for my own".

Trigger-point:
Looking forward to sharing the house officially and financially.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect looking forward to sharing the house officially and financially to the thought "I need a place for my own".
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let exist looking forward to sharing the house officially and financially as a trigger-point within me which triggers the thought "I need a place for my own".

Type of thought:
Possession and need

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to possess the house that I live in as a place for my own.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let exist possession inside me by participating in the thought "I need a place for my own".
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to need the house that I live in as a place for my own.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let exist need inside me by participating in the thought "I need a place for my own".

Other components:
Emotion:
Fear

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect the thought "I need a place for my own" to an emotional experience of fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to participate in an emotional experience of fear.

Why do I connect an emotion of fear to the thought "I need a place for my own"?
I fear loosing a place where I can be myself (?) without attention and influences of other people.
I fear when sharing the house officially that all different kind of people are walking into this house without taking care of the environment, without seeing inside themselves.
I fear that they will take over the place and within this I loose a place where it is quiet.
I believe that I need a quiet place where I can be without reacting all the time on the environment.
Here I make my own reactions dependent on the environment that I am.
I fear that the animals here do not have a quiet place anymore and become scared and nervous.
In the bottom line I fear that I am not able to direct myself as self and within this taking care of the environment when other people are around.
I fear myself allowing and accepting participating in situations that I see that are not okay, too scared to speak up and for that doing nothing.
I fear loosing myself in the reactions inside me on the noise around me.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear loosing a place where I can 'be myself' without attention and influences of other people.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect loosing a place where I can 'be myself without attention and influences of other people to fear and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear when sharing the house officially that all different kind of people are walking in without taking care of the environment, without seeing inside themselves.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect sharing the house officially to all different kind of people walking in without taking care of the environment, without seeing inside themselves to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear that they will take over the place and within this I loose a place where it is quiet.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect them taking over the place and within this me loosing a place where it is quiet to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear that the animals will not have a quiet place anymore and become scared and nervous.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect the animals not having a quiet place anymore, becoming scared and nervous to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear that I am not able to direct myself as self and within this taking care of my environment when other people are around.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect me not being able to direct myself as self and within this taking care of the environment when other people are around to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear myself allowing and accepting to participate in situations that I see that are not okay, too scared to speak up and for that doing nothing.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect myself allowing and accepting to participate in situations that I see that are not okay, too scared to speak up and for that doing nothing to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear loosing myself in the reactions inside me on the noise around me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect loosing myself in the reactions inside me on the noise around me to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to make myself dependent on the environment that I live in by making others responsible for the reactions that I experience inside me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define myself as the environment I live in by making myself dependent on the environment that I live in by making others responsible for the reactions that I experience inside me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to bring and keep myself in a state of being a victim by making others responsable for the reactions that I experience inside me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to possess the house I live in because I am possessed by my own reactions on the noise or whatever that is going on around me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to posses the house because I am not taking responsability for my own reactions on whatever that is going on around me in the environment that I live in.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define the house I live in as 'my place', which gives me justification to not take responsability for my own reactions on whatever is going on around me in this place, as I see this place as mine so others have to adapt on my rules to keep the place quiet so that I do not experience all this reactions inside me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to seperate myself from self as a place to stay as myself being 'my place', and thus I needed to create a place outside me to define as 'my place'.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define standing up as self as controling the environment instead of taking responsibility for all the reactions inside me on whatever is going on around me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to apply s.f on the thoughts that are coming up inside me before I can see into myself what my reactions are on the thoughts, and thus I suppress my reactions with applying s.f. where in I do not really need to change.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to suppress my own reactions with applying s.f. on the thought before I see what reaction is coming up inside me upon this thought.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to sabotage myself out of fear for my own reactions and for the reactions on my own reactions.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to create an unsafe place inside myself by reacting on everything that is going outside me and by reacting again on my own reactions on everything that is going on around me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own reactions and my reactions on my own reactions.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect my own reactions and my reacions on my own reactions to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear myself as the mind.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect myself as the mind to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear as I as the mind.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience extreme aversion against sharing anything with m, as I want nothing that I define as mine even touch something that I define as his; I want everything seperated, apart from each other.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not see what I seperated myself from in this.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I need to see what I seperated myself from in this.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to seperate myself from my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with, and within this I seperated myself from myself, making myself dependent on my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with, so dependent on the other person seeing or not seeing into self.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to start possessing the house as a place for my own, because I am scared of being possessed by my own reactions on the person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with, seperating myself from myself within this reactions, which is leaving myself behind without a safe place to live inside myself so 'in need' with a place for my own.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to leave myself behind without a safe place to live inside myself within being possessed by my own reactions on the person who is not seeing into self that I live with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be 'in need' with a place for my own beacuse I leave myself behind without a safe place to live within being possessed by my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the same house with.
I forgive myself that I do not have allowed and accepted myself to share a house with a person who is seeing into self, because of the fear of being possessed by my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the house with.
I forgive myself that I do not have allowed and accepted myself to share with/in/as myself as me being a person who is seeing into self, because of the fear of becoming possessed by my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the same house with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear being possessed by my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to connect being possessed by my own reactions on the other person who is not seeing inot self who I live in the same house with to fear, and thus I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear my own fear.

Corrective statements:
When and as I see myself participating in reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with, I stop, I breathe. I put my two hands together to bring myself Here in the physical.
I realise that if I go into these reactions on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the same house with, I become possessed by my own reactions.
I realize that by becoming possessed by my own reactions I leave myself behind without a safe place to stay within myself.
I realize that if I become possessed by my own reactions, leaving myself behind without a safe place to stay within myself, I start possessing the house that I live in by defining it as my own. This will make the situation worse, as I want the other person out of this place, out of 'my own' place as the only safe place that I know.
I realize that by reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with, I leave myself behind as the only safe place that I can be in, and within this I let the other person decide what happen inside myself as the only safe place, which makes it an unsafe place.
I realize that I make being one and equal as myself inside myself as the only safe place that I can be in, unsafe by reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with.
So, there is only one thing that I can do: stop reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the house with.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience and define it as 'unfair' that I have to stop my own reactions inside myself on the other person who is not seeing into self that I live in the same house with while the other person is not seeing into self.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I have to do all the work while the other person can do nothing.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that the other person can do nothing.

I realize that nobody can do nothing anymore without consequences, as everything is turning back to self.
I am responsible for what I created that is turning back to me.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience it as horrible what I have allowed and accepted myself to create as living with a person in the same house who is not seeing into self, so I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience it as horrible to live with myself in the same house as a person who is not seeing into self in my own reactions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to blame myself for living in the same house with a person who is not seeing into self as me as the other.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I am not able to forgive myself for living in the same house again with a person who is not seeing into self, as I promised myself that would never do this again.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to hate myself for living again in the same house with a person who is not seeing into self.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to tell myself that I will leave myself if I live again in the same house with another person who is not seeing into self.
And this is what I do as I promised myself: I leave myself by reacting and becoming possessed by my reactions on the person who is not seeing into self that I live in the house with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that I protect myself by leaving myself reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience disgust towards myself for living again in the same house with a person who is not seeing into self, and the only way to not experience this disgust is by reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to believe that reacting on the other person who is not seeing into self who I live in the same house with is the only way to not experience disgust against myself for living again in the same house with a person who is not seeing into self.

When and as I see myself go into blaming myself for living in the same house with a person who is not yet seeing into self, I stop, I breathe. I put my two hands together to bring myself Here in the physical.
I don't need to blame myself for this, as the situation I live in is similar to the situation that I grow up in. This gives me the chance to take responsibility for every point that I didnot forgive myself while growing up in an abusive situation. It's not my fault, it's just that I have allowed it and that I have to take responsibility for it as I am the only person who can take responsibility for myself and my life.
So I stop, I breathe. I take myself by the hand and walk breath by breath, applying s.f. and corrective actions. Within this I become self-intimate, which is the only thing that I 'own'; being intimate with myself as self as life. The more I forgive myself, the more intimate I become with myself. Everytime I react and feel angry and aggrieved, I realize: this is an opportunity to stop another seperation inside myself, created by believing an illusion.

Word:
Own

Defenitie:
Eigen, bezitten, bekennen

adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or belonging to oneself or itself (usually used after a possessive to emphasize the idea of ownership, interest, or relation conveyed by the possessive): He spent only his own money.
2. (used as an intensifier to indicate oneself as the sole agent of some activity or action, preceded by a possessive): He insists on being his own doctor.

Origin:

before 900; (adj.) Middle English owen, Old English āgen (cognate with German eigen, Old Norse eigenn ), orig. past participle of āgan to possess ( see owe); (v.) Middle English ownen, Old English āgnian, āhnian, derivative of āgen

Everything comes back to possession, bezit. The only thing I own is self-intimicy, which is not really owning as I become this, until I be this; within self-intimicy the ownership is no longer needed as I am one and equal with myself as all life.

So Own is a word that will be no longer used in an equal money system.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. "I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to apply s.f on the thoughts that are coming up inside me before I can see into myself what my reactions are on the thoughts, and thus I suppress my reactions with applying s.f. where in I do not really need to change."

    Cool realizations!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen