vrijdag 27 januari 2012

2012 - Experiencing exercising Ego into Possession

http://youtu.be/bmDLlxJUD-E

Thanks for the interview (the voice is difficult to hear like it's 'far away)'. I just experienced this exercising ego into possession of myself and it's not cool.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to 'choose' to go into speaking as the mind and not being able to stop anymore, waiting for and trying to make the other person to understand me.
When and as I see myself participating into trying to make the other person understand me, I stop, I breath. I put my two hands together to bring myself Here in the physical.
I realize that I want the other person to understand me because I do not know how to stand alone and express as self, without affirmation of the other person.
I realize that I feel so very lonely inside and I want to fill this lonelyness with the understanding of the other person, instead of standing as myself Al-One.
I do not allow myself to exercise ego into possession.
I do not allow myself to wait for and try to make the other person to understand me.
I do not allow myself to fill myself with the understanding of the other person.

Under-standing.
I try to fill myself with the under-standing of the other person, which is so not cool; it's suppressing the other person and trying to fill myself with feeling better than the other person, which is not standing equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fill myself with the under-standing of the other person instead of standing equal and one as myself as the other person as life.
When and as I see myself participating in trying to fill myself with the under-standing of the other person I stop, I breathe. I put my two hands together to bring myself Here in the physical.
I breathe; within breathing I fill myself with Breath as Life as Self. There is nothing to be scared of, no reason to 'be' lonely, as Breath is All I am.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten